WANTED: Social Media and Marketing InternDecember 30, 2017
Are you a steward of the environment as well as a social media star with a savviness for creating, sharing and leveraging inspiring content across multiple platforms in the name of environmental consciousness and community-building?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a social media and marketing volunteer to join our small but mighty Steering Group committee to enhance our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, marketing and web efforts. The ideal person will possess:
- Painstaking attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience building audiences on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. (WordPress and Mailchimp skills are a bonus!)
- Ability to write press releases and post events on various community boards
- Knowledge of and strong interest in environmental issues and conservation
- Extra points for: connections in the sustainability world; photography and video skills; proactive personality; and a sense of humour
In return, Transition Bondi offers training in these areas as well as mentorship in sustainable living, cooking, gardening, personal development and more. If you or anyone you know is interested, please email Kit at email@example.com. (NOTE: We need volunteers with other specialties, including web development, film and photography, landscape design and general HR and admin as well.)